Naked Camping in Louisiana? ;-)

BigRich

Yep. I've passed by it. It's not far from where I live.

I have 2 problems with nude camping in Louisiana.

1. Have you seen the bugs down here? The mosquito is our state bird. I've seen them carry off young calves. That much surface area exposed to that many bugs doesn't sound safe. Besides who wants to spray insect repellent down there? It's gotta burn.

2.  I'm a white guy. A very white guy. I would need SPF 20,000 sunscreen, by the gallon, to completely cover my more than ample girth. Maybe they could just have a tank filled with it so when you enter you could just walk through it - like a sheep dip....

BTW, there are a few Indians here, (mostly Choctaw, Cherokee, and Houma) but I haven't seen any hills - unless it's not those kinds of "Indian mounds" they are referring to. ;)

Chip

Yup.

Lived in the Shreveport-Bossier area for 5 years... did four years in the State's National Guard... graduated from LSU in Shreveport.   This does not surprise me in the least.   Wonderful people, but there are some weird things that go on down there.

And you can put a saddle on the bugs. Before you boil them and eat them.

2007 Dolphin

• Safe-T-Plus Steering Bar

Our Blog: Click Here

I don't think seeing a bunch or old wrinkled people would be my thing.

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot

• 2 weeks later...

Archived