Sweet Pete (fixed links)

lockmup68

(FIXED LINKS)

This was in the campground, Texas T's in Cornersville, TN, Thursday night. I saw it when I got home late and took pic on way to restroom early in morn. I heard it drive by while I was in the shower (our shower doors are at the glass shop getting refrosted). They pulled out before I could say hi. 8 inch straight pipes are noisy early in the morn. Anyone on the forum? Texas plates. Pulling DRV toy hauler and flat towing a black Denali behind DRV. 

IMG_2389_zpsb5reqxan.jpg

IMG_2387_zpsyuqh2xip.jpg

IMG_2385_zps3wem0rrm.jpg

IMG_2383_zpsrtlfvvbl.jpg

IMG_2381_zpsvyswumhq.jpg

2003 International Eagle 9200i, Cummins ISX, Freedomline

2007 Teton Scottsdale XT4

might want to try the pictures again...just got graphics code that time...

Paul & Paula + Daisy the amazing wiggle worm dog...

2001 Volvo 770 Autoshift, Singled, w/ Aluminum Bed - Toy Draggin

2013 395AMP XLR Thunderbolt Toy Hauler

2013 Smart Passion

2012 CanAm Spyder RT

2013 Harley Davidson Street Glide

cut and paste into browser from https to next % sign

Chet & Deb
'01 Volvo 660 w/ Smart
'19 Forest River Columbus 320RS 5th wheel
2022 Chev 2500HD Long Bed
Retired CWO4, USN and federal service
Electronics Tech/Network Engineer/Welder/Machinist

Maybe this will work for lockmup, if you click on the picture it will take you to the album and you can see the others.

IMG_2390_zpsdyhnqq23.jpg

2005 Freightliner Century S/T, Singled, Air ride ET Jr. hitch
2019 46'+ Dune Sport Man Cave custom 5th wheel toy hauler
Owner of the 1978 Custom Van "Star Dreamer" which might be seen at a local car show near you!

Check out http://www.hhrvresource.com/

for much more info on HDT's.

fixed the links on the laptop. iOS doesn't like the photobucket link for some reason.

Was an insanely beautiful truck. They were only here one night. 

15 hours ago, lockmup68 said:

(FIXED LINKS)

This was in the campground, Texas T's in Cornersville, TN, Thursday night. I saw it when I got home late and took pic on way to restroom early in morn. I heard it drive by while I was in the shower (our shower doors are at the glass shop getting refrosted). They pulled out before I could say hi. 8 inch straight pipes are noisy early in the morn. Anyone on the forum? Texas plates. Pulling DRV toy hauler and flat towing a black Denali behind DRV. 

IMG_2389_zpsb5reqxan.jpg

IMG_2387_zpsyuqh2xip.jpg

IMG_2385_zps3wem0rrm.jpg

IMG_2383_zpsrtlfvvbl.jpg

IMG_2381_zpsvyswumhq.jpg

So about 2 hours ago, I'm getting out of our rig to go to the local Lowes (about 30 minutes away) and as I get into the car, this rig pulls into the camp spot next to me!  His name is Gary and yes, it's a great looking truck.

Will be talking with him a lot in the next few days.

Shared that he had been spotted by our forum, and that he needed to get on with the rest of us.  Nice set up.

Rocky & Sheri Rhoades
'01 Volvo 770
2016 DRV Mobile Suites, Houston
HERO Makers Ministry

30495168531_143d8fb8d6_m.jpg

Tell Mr. Gary, I was the blue/silver International 3 spots down from him. I wish we could have met. Can't tell you how beautiful this rig is in person.

Actually just got the front landing legs replaced at Lippert.  Needed an overnight in a hotel. Since I'm the 2nd owner of the unit, DRV has no warranty for me.  Monday I will look into other minor items and see if I can have those taken care of here, or else somewhere on the road with a mobile repair.

I do have a 7yr. extended warranty plan.

Rocky & Sheri Rhoades
'01 Volvo 770
HERO Makers Ministry

After sitting for a week or more, I would look at the leveling controls and it would tell me that I am .1% down on the front of the rig, and sometimes the same of one of the sides of the rig.

Ironically, I overnighted at the local Sam's Club so I could fire everything up to be at Lippert at 7:00 AM and then noticed for the second time the my left front leg was on the ground.  Same thing happened when I overnighted in Paducah before the ECR.  There was a batch of bad leg seals that are being replaced with upgrading to 14K legs.  My major worry there was if they were to come down while we were on the road!  This should take care of the problem.  Lippert is real good at taking care of it.

Rocky & Sheri Rhoades
'01 Volvo 770
HERO Makers Ministry

Hmm, I seem to have the same problem with my Fullhouse.  I found the front legs had retracted and put the front of the trailer on the ground!  I managed to get it high enough to get the TV under it (just barely) and in the wait to get into the repair shop the legs have extended down to the ground!  I sure hope i can retract them in order to move the trailer. The problems with this DRV keep mounting!

2004 Freightliner m2 106  2015 DRV lx450 Fullhouse  2019 Indian Springfield 2014 Yamaha 950 V-Star

Hey guys, Gary (the owner of the Pete) tried to register on our forum.  He is a member of Escapees, but when registering for the forum, he said there were a bunch of questions at the bottom of the page!  Like the surname and last name of Joe Peterson!  Was this just a robot defending thing?  Some of you newbies may have recent experience with this?  I've been hanging around here longer then maybe that took place.

Rocky & Sheri Rhoades
'01 Volvo 770
HERO Makers Ministry

On 5/23/2017 at 9:33 AM, lockmup68 said:

Yup, the denali is hooked up in the pic, flat tow.

Thanks I did not think, I was seeing things. But then again you never now. Wife asked last night. IF we could add a Jeep behind the 5th wheel. told her sure and if we had issues. she got to drive it until we got where every were heading.

Had a thought add it in front of the KW. Fix a mount and push it down the road. LOL Bet that would make until the first officer seen it. But I did see a big Class A. It had a crew cab pickup and a 23ft Ranger bass boat behind it.:o

Pete

event.png

Archived