Bruce H

Steering Stabilizer

5 posts in this topic

I just had 6 new tires and a front end alignment  done on my 2006 30' Gulfstream SunVoyoger. I'm thinking of having the Roadmaster Reflex steering stabilizer for class A installed.  Has anyone had this installed on their MH. Does it improve the steering capibilite and overall handling? Sure would like to hear some feed back, pros & cons.

Thanks

Not a Roadmaster , but , we had a Safe-t-plus installed 5 years ago . It was pretty much a white knuckle event prior and a one handed controlled cruise after .

Our stabilizer has self centering , which is a big plus in case of a front blowout .

We had a Steer Safe installed just in case of a blowout. What helped us the most in driving was the rear track bar, felt the difference immediately.

Edited by SWharton

Safe-T-Plus installed after a full alignment balance and steering wheel rounding. Results same as Pat & Pete. Can now steer with a light touch and its rock solid in side winds.

Roadmaster on an 04 Coachman. Best add on ever. Drives like a van now.

-Rich