AC Repairs

I'm sure that is a Freightliner chassis and there is a Freightliner shop along I-15 going thru Vegas. If I were you, go to the HDT forum on here and check with Las Vegas Flyer and or Las Vegas Teacher, as I'm sure these guys could give you an idea.

If you need Freightliner specific, they are in North Las Vegas, just off of I-15.

If it is rv add on, there is a place in Tropicana Ave.  West of I-15, called Auto Air and More.  They are not cheap, but very good.

John

Southern Nevada

2008 Volvo 780, D13, I-Shift

2017 Keystone Fuzion 420 Toyhauler 

2017 Can-Am Maverick X3-RS

ALAKAZARCACODEFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMAMNMS
event.png

Our dash air began blowing warm air. I bought a large can of R134 that had a gauge and hose attached, located the low-pressure fill port on firewall (hose will only screw onto that one fitting) and refilled to where the gauge needle was in the full zone. It has worked great ever since.  That was 2013. Cost of that large can, $29., and has compressor oil and stop leak included. If only a small can is required they are $4.99, hose and gauge not included.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

Archived