Anyone know this rig ?

Grassy

This was taken by a friend. He saw this rig early in the morning in Nova Scotia.  I asked him if he viewed the plate but he was running late and as mentioned, it was early.

Anybody know the rig ?

Ian 

truck.jpg

. Arctic Fox 29-5T

. Beagle co-pilots - Faffy and Lulu

Yes sir, that was us! 

We are now parked at our lake lot just outside of Annapolis Royal NS. All settled in and waiting on the rain. 

Mike

2000 W900L KW
Singled, C15 CAT 475 HP 18 sp, 3:36 rear, power locker,ET Hitch,,22.5 rubber

2011 Excel 36CFE Limited

photo2_zpse35f7a55.jpg

And you didn't wave as you drove by my town ?

We are in in Port Williams..hope to see you sometime this summer :)

If we are going to get anything like Ont / Que .. this rain is going to be a doozie. 

Ian.

truck.jpg

. Arctic Fox 29-5T

On 5/5/2017 at 5:07 PM, Barncats said:

Yes sir, that was us! 

We are now parked at our lake lot just outside of Annapolis Royal NS. All settled in and waiting on the rain. 

Mike

How hard was it to single out? All the Kw's I have looked at has the Kw running gear. And looks way harder to single out. Then a Pete, Freightliner of Volvo.

Looked at 1981Kw 900a  Gold Nugget a week ago Sunday. 900a Gold Nugget Guy has it for sell in Middle Tn. Rough shape but a rebuild on the 3406 with 100 miles on it. They had taken the sleeper off and turned it into a daycab.

Pete

event.png

Golden Nuggets were only made for 3 months in 1980.........  You didn't buy it??????  Take any pics of it?  They are pretty rare.  What truck # was it?

You aren't gonna single an AG100.  It'll have to be replaced with something else.

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/10/2017 at 6:39 AM, Scrap said:

Golden Nuggets were only made for 3 months in 1980.........  You didn't buy it??????  Take any pics of it?  They are pretty rare.  What truck # was it?

You aren't gonna single an AG100.  It'll have to be replaced with something else.

No I did not  take any pics of it. But it doss have the plaque in the pics the guy has listed with it. Truck had been turned into a day cab. Not bad shape, and 100 miles on full rebuild on  the 3406-A in it.

I thought for the shape it was in. That it would take way more time and cash. Than I wanted to put into the old truck. But I did think hard on it for 2 days. Then ran by there on the way home. Truck could be make into a nice one. But the A model cat killed it for me.

Pete

event.png

I just put on a heavy truck show this weekend ..this was a V12...  I gather only a few were made..not sure if it is a gold nugget...but it sure was pretty...

BTW, that green diesel with the stacks on the back is 2000 HP with 150 cub in pistons.. sounds sweet...

I have a really great pic of teh engine but no matter how small I make it..the web site won't take it..too bad..cool shot..

IMG_9810.JPG

. Arctic Fox 29-5T

Archived