Clean n spraying

purplepisces0316

Good luck with that goal!!!!

The answer depends on where you are spraying(or if you are bombing). If you are spraying inside cabinets, then clean last. If you after just doing the floor and under drawers you can clean the cabinets first, then after spraying(several days) the floor. That is what I would do.

If bombing, I am not sure. Read the package. My inclination would be to bomb, then clean.

If it were me, I'd clean it first but then do the spraying or bug bomb before I put anything into it again. For storage areas that are home to dishes, food, or clothing I would wipe things down with a mild cleaner as I started to put things back. Bug bombs tend to be the most effective for ridding of existing pests that already live in the RV but those have very little residual/long-term effect.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

I haven't tried it yet, but I have read that flies don't like Pinesol, so that would be a good item to have on hand to wipe down picnic tables, screen door... I bought some, but the places we have been to so far are so windy that flies haven't been an issue. I also bought a dog flea collar- I read that you can cut them up and place the pieces in the propane bay to keep wasps away (I guess they are attracted to Propane).

As i'm not FT yet. 2 days before i'm heading out i always bomb the rv. Next day Clean it all down. But prior to that i pack up all dish's. Pot's/pans Towels ect. Bring the Box's inside house. Living in Fla There are always bugs, spiders around so playing it safe.
When the day comes that i will be FT'img i Suppose my plan of action will be spraying under coat, tires every few days.
Or i could head north an freeze the bugs out.

2000 Itasca Horizon DP (Got Total During Irma). 

Vice President of Charlotte County Defenders LE MC

http://charlotte.defenderslemc.com/

Before we use the rig first time, I use Raid Fumigator. I don't like the spray bombs shooting mist over everything. This stuff is a gas, add a little water and have a nice day in hell, bugs!

2000 Volvo 635 A/S, N-14 Cummins
"The Phoenix"
'03 KA 38KSWB

http://s918.photobucket.com/user/sibernut/library/?sort=6&page=1
Furkids- Sibe's CH. Sedona & Tseika
dolphins.jpg

Archived