East Coast Rally

SuiteSuccess

Been too busy to post before now. Day four and all is going well. Excellent seminars.  Today is ladies lunch and shopping. Men will stay at campground and jaw and spin tall tales. Hopefully some participants will post some pics and comments. 

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

It's sorta like when the kids are quiet for too long, you gotta wonder what they're up toooooo......................

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

big thanks to everyone; had fun, although we had to duck out early for orchestra and work. I left Tuesday afternoon after the seminars. Good news is got some work on the trailer done. Moving in in 7 days....holy smoke, there is a lot to do.

2003 International Eagle 9200i, Cummins ISX, Freedomline

2007 Teton Scottsdale XT4

We got home Sunday afternoon after a great Rally. We enjoyed the whole week and I'm not sure where it went. To Fast! To top it off we got to see a great play Friday night. So here is a big thanks to Carl and His right hand Lady!! You'll did a super job and everybody that I talked to had a great time and even learned a bunch too. I want to thank all of the presenters for the job they did. And a special thanks to Kim and all that Deer Run does to make it a wonderful place to hold our rally. Our reservations are made so hope to see everyone next year!!!    Pat

The Old Sailor

Left the rally late Saturday morning headed for Tom Sawyer CG in West Memphis, AR.  Arrived to sunshine and lost of wind.  Spent a few hours, until sunset, enjoying a few cold beers and watching the barge traffic go by.  As the sunset, go back in to the coach to start dinner and the weather came in.  4 to 6 inches of rain and lots of wind all night.  Very comforting feeling being parked on the banks of a very powerful river as it is rising.  Left Monday morning and made it home outside Dallas by mid-afternoon.  Now back to life and work.  Can't wait until next year!

2017 Entegra Anthem 44A

SOLD - 2004 Volvo 780. 465hp and 10sp Auto Shift (from 2010~2017)

SOLD - 2009 Montana 3400RL

13 minutes ago, RickW said:

Left the rally late Saturday morning headed for Tom Sawyer CG in West Memphis, AR.  Arrived to sunshine and lost of wind.  Spent a few hours, until sunset, enjoying a few cold beers and watching the barge traffic go by.  As the sunset, go back in to the coach to start dinner and the weather came in.  4 to 6 inches of rain and lots of wind all night.  Very comforting feeling being parked on the banks of a very powerful river as it is rising.  Left Monday morning and made it home outside Dallas by mid-afternoon.  Now back to life and work.  Can't wait until next year!

Glad to hear that you got home OK. I was wondering last week if you were at the rally when I heard about the tornados up in your general area. How did the MH perform for you and are you enjoying it.  We are in AZ and went to the Skywalk yesterday. Heading up towards UT. tomorrow and visiting national parks and such until the WCR. See ya in Hutch.

Brad

Brad and Jacolyn
Tucker the Wonder dog and Brynn the Norfolk Terrier
2009 Smart "Joy"
2004 VNL630 "Vonda the Volvo"
2008 Hitch Hiker 35 CK Champagne Edition
VED12 465 HP, Freedomline, 3.73 ratio, WB 218"
Fulltiming and loving it.

1 hour ago, Brad & Jacolyn said:

Glad to hear that you got home OK ......

Brad

sent PM so that the ECR thread does not go off track .....

2017 Entegra Anthem 44A

SOLD - 2004 Volvo 780. 465hp and 10sp Auto Shift (from 2010~2017)

SOLD - 2009 Montana 3400RL

8 hours ago, Alie&Jim's Carrilite said:

Surprised you didn't break the camera with that motley crew pic!  Those sure are some UGLY mugs there... :D

The only ugly mug left that wasn't in the picture was yours Jim. :P

By the way, you might think about getting a site while you can. Next years rally is looking to be a huge one

2017 Kenworth T680
2015 DRV 38RSSA Elite Suites
2016 Smart Prime

6 hours ago, GeorgiaHybrid said:

24 hours of uploading and only 5 photos? You need to get a better hotspot :)

Haha. It's not that slow--there are about 900 uploaded so far. It just doesn't make much progress when the hotspot leaves the campground. 

Picked up a nail yesterday, and had to go to Knoxville to get a tire. 

45' 2004 Showhauler -- VNL300, ISX, FreedomLine -- RVnerds.com -- where I've started to write about what I'm up to

Headlight and Fog Light Upgrades http://deepspacelighting.com

Carl, Donna, David, 

Thanks for all the hard work and effort that went into the 2017 ECR. We already have #309 registered for next year. We enjoyed just slowing down for a few days. Not forgiving the eats and the seminars as well. We met some new friends and enjoyed reconnecting with the rest. ( Even Roger) 

Suggestions for the 2018 rally..... A live Auction for your no longer wanted usable parts or maybe a few crafts etc. Just a thought from Miss Judy and I  

Denver and Ms Judy Geitgey

2006 VOLVO 780

41 ' Redwood

NTPA Event Announcer

dngeitgey@gmail.com

event.png

Archived