Grill wind guard

adauben

I'm wanting to get a grill wind guard and have seen an ad for them. It shows on the website that the individual selling them is an Escapees member. The phone number on the website won't ring through. Does anyone know this individual or how to contact them? Any help is appreciated! 

Are you talking about Doug's portable bar-b-que grill guard?  Like a stainless steel wrap around shield thingy? Whatsit... Outdoor products or something like that?t

Is that what you're talking about? Or a truck winter summer grill blanket/screen? 

31 minutes ago, adauben said:

The BBQ grill guard

Sure! I didn't have his home number to see what's up, but I did put in a call to a mutual friend who runs an RV shop in the NW... and also carries Dougs line of GrillGuards. He said he didn't really have much of anything in stock and hadn't received his replacement orders yet. He mentioned Doug hadn't been feeling well recently and was very backed up. When I mentioned that the business line seemed to be disconnected, he got a little concerned, DOES have his home number, said he would check in on him and give me a call back.

If you want to, you can PM your contact information and I would be happy to pass it along to him when I hear back. He and his wife are also Escapee's and can give you the low down, answer any questions you have about the product line and get you sorted if you decide to purchase one.

I'll post when I hear something one way or the other, but if he's just been fighting the flu or what not I'm sure he'll be back at it. Gary and he keep in pretty close contact and as far as he knew he was still in business and he was just waiting on his order to come in.

12 minutes ago, adauben said:

Hmmm sounds like maybe not in business anymore. Darn! Had heard a lot of good reviews and was hoping to get one. Guess I'll have to keep looking. Thanks for your help!

WAIT. Garry just called. You're good. Must have been a glitch for awhile there. He's open for business and feeling better now. The plan right now is he's going to be making his way up North over this next week and making all of his distributors deliveries.

If you call today, he's in the shop and I just confirmed the 1-800-866-4165 went right through.

4 minutes ago, adauben said:

His wife answered and said he's in the hospital. Doesn't have much inventory. 

Well THAT's extremely odd. He WAS there. Gary (in Washington state) had spoken to him and told me.. almost word for word.. "..you could meet him on his way up. He's making some stops in with family, or you can just come here. He's bringing my order in by the end of the week."

Maybe you should try and work through him. Me being a third wheel doesn't seem to be helping. I wonder if she meant he had just gone in for a doctor visit or some such.

Sonny's RV Repair & Supplies

Gary & Colleen Jensen

10964 Rhody Drive

Port Hadlock, WA 98339

360-385-4819

Hope it works out. They are some very grill shields.

Archived