One Tired Teacher Enjoying Her Time with the Other Tired Teacher

TwoTiredTeachers

As a really brief recap, Two Tired Teachers are my sister and me.  She will retire in a year and a half, and I retired in December of '15 after 32 and a half years of teaching high school students.

Just a couple of weeks ago, Sharon suggested we start a YouTube channel for RVing.  We've gotten so much help from YouTube, and she wanted to give back.

I don't know when ever we've had more fun together.  Some of the videos are how tos, and those are basically Sharon's.  She's done many small repairs/upkeep things to the RV.  From replacing the inverter to repairing an awning arm and smaller things like winterizing, Sharon has saved us so much money by doing these repairs.

Anyway, we've always enjoyed each other's company, and I think our genuine enjoyment shows in our videos.  It's been a total joy doing that.

If you get a chance, visit our YouTube channel at Two Tired Teachers on YouTube.  If you like it, please subscribe.58f80604d682f_Sharonandme.jpg.20c830292c4ac137045766942d8dbc2c.jpg

Good luck in your plans, however there are many others ahead of you that have been helping the RV community for years with great free RVing advice.

Safe Travels!

SKP #89742 - Lifetime membership - Member of the SKP Class of 2007
Good Sam Club - Lifetime Member
DataStorm #5423
Passport America - Lifetime Member
Sons Of The American Revolution (SAR) - Lifetime Member
American Legion - USAF - Lifetime Member
Rotary Club Member - 30 years

Escapee CARE Supporter

National Wildlife Refuge Volunteer

Thanks.  We know there are lots of RV channels, but we feel, of course, our channel offers something different.  First, it is two women.  Also, we have our playlists well organized.  Finally, as we say in our introductory video, "We're teachers.  We impart knowledge.  It's what we do; we have to."  

Whether or not we ever rise to the top, we are having so much fun together.  That alone makes it worth our while.

7 hours ago, TwoTiredTeachers said:

"We're teachers.  We impart knowledge.  It's what we do; we have to."  

That's the best reason for doing anything. Writers understand that you have to write and if anyone reads that's a bonus.

Linda Sand

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

Archived