RVBuiltForTwo

RVIBrake2 For Sale

1 post in this topic

RVibrake2 - This is an excellent and easy to use auxiliary braking system. It is the smallest and easiest to use for flat towing a car behind an RV.

Unlike other portable braking systems, RVibrake2's housing pushes against the floor pan (the rise in the floor where the driver’s seat is mounted) in the tow vehicle instead of the soft seat when activating. This allowed RVibrake2 to be designed as small as possible making RVibrake2 easy to install and easy to stow. (15% thinner than the original RVibrake).

We bought it 2 years ago for $1050, and have used it for 1 cross-country trip (approx 6000 miles from NY to California via Florida), without any problems. I liked this system so much I purchased the RVIBrake3 with the tire monitoring at Escapade in Tucson!  It's a snap to use.

I will ship it in the RVIBrake3 box, complete brake system including the wireless monitor, antenna and unused breakaway system.  Manual is in NY, but you can download it from the manufacturer.

You can order accessories from the manufacturers

Asking $500 + $30 shipping.  I will be in the Sacramento area until the end of April, then near Eugene Oregon in May so if you want to save shipping and are in the area we can arrange personal delivery! I can be reached at jeff.engle at gmail.com ( at = @)

2017-04-19-071417%20RViBrake2-442x450.jp

Edited by RVBuiltForTwo
corrected warranty