Dex Heavy Duty

Parrformance

Has anyone sourced parts from Dex Heavy Duty Parts out of NC?

I just ordered two missing fairings for my 2006 Volvo 780 and the two pull pins for the front.  I spoke to Stacy, he was very easy to speak too, and quite helpful.

I have not received the parts, but if the ordering process is any indication, I have high hopes for this place.

Volvo dealer wanted nearly $400 plus shipping for the two fairings. Dex had them marked as surplus, they look new, for $100 for the pair.

They had the pull pins for the front bumper for $25.00 a piece, sure seems reasonable to me, thoughts?

2006 Volvo VNL 780, " Arvey"  Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

2010 Forest River Coachman Freedom Express 280RLS

Jackalopee

• 3 weeks later...

I have bought several things from them for my truck. All of our NOS parts, scratched or plant damaged parts go to DEX. SO they have a lot of brand new stuff. Refriguator with a scratch >>>> DEX  Wheel scratched >>>DEX 

Everything goes to DEX from the factory.

"If you can not measure it, you can not improve it."

Lord Kelvin

I bought 2 muffler clamps for my Volvo from them and all was good. They were quite a bit less than many other places. His quoted shipping cost was underestimated a bit when I got the final bill as I did it over the phone, but I kind of figured it was when he told me knowing how big the clamps would be. 

Dan (Class of 2017) - 2012 Ram 3500 & 2005 Alpenlite Valhalla 29RK
Contact me at rvsolarconsulting.com or Two Wheel Ramblin

Archived