Non USA residence. Can we get Direct TV without having to USA residential address

You will find that Dish Network is more RV friendly. If I were you I would contact a local independent provider when next arriving in the states. We have used Dish Network for years and they have been very easy to work with.  Our current service address with them is a state park.  They don't seem to care about much as long as you promptly pay the bill.

Fulltiming since September 1, 2010

2012 Ford F-350 PSD SRW Lariat Crew Cab

2012 Montana 3585SA

DirecTV and Dish both require billing addresses and service addresses which don't have to be the same.  You ought to be Ok with respect to a billing address if you obtain an address from a  US-based mail receiving and forwarding facility such as a UPS Store or any of the mail forwarding services in SD.  I think that mail forwarders are supposed to ask for another address to use on your application, but I'm not sure if it has to be a US address or how well that is enforced.  All I know is that DirecTV has been quite content for 6 years using our mail service in SD as our billing address.  

Your service address then can be the location where you initially setup  your system.  There's no requirement that the service address be changed as you travel; there's no way for DirecTV to know where receivers are located at any particular moment.  So your service address could be an RV park.

Good luck and enjoy your travels.

Sandie & Joel

2000 40' Beaver Patriot Thunder Princeton--425 HP/1550 ft-lbs CAT C-12
2014 Honda CR-V AWD EX-L with ReadyBrute tow bar/brake system
WiFiRanger Ambassador
Follow our adventures on Facebook at Weiss Travels

Archived