How do you watch netflix, hulu, etc when you rv

My husband and I are full time RVers. We began our adventure September 2016. My question: how do you watch Netflix, Hulu, etc. on your tv in your RV? We use our T-Mobile personal hotspot (unlimited data) on our iPhones and Netflix works well. However, Hulu buffers constantly. Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks.

2004 40' Newmar Dutch Star DP towing an AWD 2020 Ford Escape Hybrid, Fulltimer July 2003 to October 2018, Parttimer now.
Travels through much of 2013 - http://www.sacnoth.com - Bill, Diane and Evita (the cat)

8 hours ago, bigjim said:

Believe it or not I don't know how to "stream." 

It should be automatic, as long as you have an Internet connection with the necessary bandwidth and enough data in your monthly plan to support streaming.  Mobley's unlimted data is pretty much designed to let you stream video, most RV park wi-fi connections aren't.

Open your web browser and go to youtube.com  Click on one of the videos ... you're streaming!

Or go to any of the network web sites and scroll through the offerings.  Most networks have an extensive collection of streaming video and offer new episodes on line a week or so after they air.  Some won't let you watch full episodes on line unless you have a cable connection at home, but most are free for the watching.

Or subscribe to streaming services like Hulu or Netflix for a few bucks a month.  If you have an Amazon Prime subscription, it includes free video streaming from their collection and inexpensive movie rentals.  Man In the High Castle is a very good Amazon Prime original series.

OK, I guess I have streamed youtube then where I was in the winter and a couple of how to ones about 5-6 minutes each just about 30 minutes ago. Maybe I am smarter than I thought. I really think it was luck though. Now if I could just get lucky on a big lotto jackpot. (I did by 5 losing numbers at a store where someone won a third of the big 1.6 billion last year)

I do streaming for hundreds of TV programs. With a Trave'ler on the roof and a DTV Genie inside. No buffering. :) 

I do stream Amazon Prime once in a while on my unlimited Sprint data on my iPhone, or the Sprint hotspot on the iPhone for iPad Air or Desktop.
I also use at times my unlimited AT&T  Mobley or T-Mobil hotspot if non of the others have a signal. If they don't work then I get out the Straight talk Verizon hotspot.

Full Time since Oct. 1999
99 Discovery 34Q DP | ISB
Datastorm | VMSpc | Co-Pilot Live | Pressure Pro
2014 MKS Twin Turbo V6 365 HP Toad
369070033.jpg

Archived