SXS loaded and ready to go

tyates007

Nice.  Is it coming to the rally in June too?

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

23 minutes ago, RickS said:

Have fun! I am hoping to just get my RV out of the mud and snow to head for the ECR. You're coming to the dunes after the WCR?

Rick we may come to the Dunes after the Rally. My family is from that area and we are going to visit them after the WCR since we will already be that far. We are going to Island Park at the end of the week so we may stop in for the day. 

How are you liking your RZR?

I like it! Been working and changing things seems like every night lately. Just added Racer Tech dual rate suspension springs, MBRP exhaust, EVO ECM, Erlandson Performance clutch kit. I am eyeing that 45hp Straightline Performance nitrous kit I have sitting on the shelf in the warehouse. :) So, much for leaving it stock!

2 hours ago, RickS said:

I like it! Been working and changing things seems like every night lately. Just added Racer Tech dual rate suspension springs, MBRP exhaust, EVO ECM, Erlandson Performance clutch kit. I am eyeing that 45hp Straightline Performance nitrous kit I have sitting on the shelf in the warehouse. :) So, much for leaving it stock!

Very nice. Stock is a market to play in for for investment and retirement purposes, not something to leave a machine. Besides it wouldn't be fair to the after market and all those cool things that are not factory options if we just left them stock. They got kids colleges to pay for too ?

On 4/5/2017 at 6:56 PM, tyates007 said:

z8qeQf9l.jpgOur Wilcat is loaded, strapped and ready for our trip to Eastern Washington tomorrow morning. Looking forward to being able to take it "all" this season. 

Eastern Washington? You guys on the west side like us?

2001 Freightliner Century, 500hp Series 60, Gen 2 autoshift, 3.42 singled rear locker.

2004 Keystone Sprinter 299RLS (TT)

2 & 4 Wheelers!

2013 Polaris Ranger 800 midsize LE

Our motto "4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul!"

Cool! Maybe our paths will cross someday! If you're plated there are lots of places to ride on this side.

2001 Freightliner Century, 500hp Series 60, Gen 2 autoshift, 3.42 singled rear locker.

2004 Keystone Sprinter 299RLS (TT)

2 & 4 Wheelers!

2013 Polaris Ranger 800 midsize LE

Our motto "4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul!"

Archived