remember me

I have discovered that even though I don't check remember me when signing in I am not getting logged off when I exit the forum. That worked under the old system. This could be a problem when you access somewhere else like the library. I checked for a setting to correct this but did not notice one. I hope this can be fixed. Or I can retrain and remember to log off each time.  Any feedback appreciated.

I set my browser to remember my log-in information back before the software change and it has never faltered in going directly in. If I use some other computer, it don't know what is on my computer so I have to sign in again. But then I don't want a computer in a library to sign into my Escapee account. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Rembering folks how poor I am at computers, I am talking about when you are somewhere like the library on their computer. That is my major concern. Once I was on that way and the computer shut down my session while on gmail and it didn't log out. I was fortunate in that and honest person noticed and sent me an email advising me of it  and logged me out.  I have noticed on a few systems I have logged in on I don't have to uncheck the remember me box as it is not checked and I will automatically be logged out. The main one is through the USFS computer system.

not a happy camper. Today everytime I tried to log in it would not work. It only allowed me to log in now by leaving the "remember me" block checked.  Too late to call the office today.

FYI I added" not" to my first line in  my first post which changes what I was trying to say.

I noticed it being slow at the time you were referring to.

Again tonight it won't let me log in unless I leave the "remember me" box checked.  This had never happened to me before until Friday. Kind of strange.  I was able to log off when I was done.

At least on this thread I don't see any post numbers like under the old system. I will look at post on other threads to see if that holds true.

Archived