Pathway X2 owners

We've been having signal strength issues with our 6 year old Tailgater, after taking it apart and cleaning years of desert dust out of it it's better but still low signal on most satellites. I'm talking 15 to 32 depending on the transponder mostly around 20. Before I spring for a X2 what kind of signals are you getting.

Denny

Denny & Jami SKP#90175
Most Timing with Mac our Scottie, RIP Jasper our Westie
2013 F350 SC DRW 6.2 V8 4.30 Gears
2003 HH Premier 35FKTG Home Base Nebraska

We generally get 53 or better if it can "see" the satellites.  We use a Winegard roof antenna as our primary antenna.  Our X2 is normally used when we can only "see" Dish eastern arc satellites (5-7 wks a year).  As our Winegard also serves double duty as a "tree locator", we will pull the X2 out from time-to-time to see if we can get better reception.

I like the X2 a lot.  Really appreciate the ability to select either eastern or western arc. Easy set up with our 211k receiver.  It's light weight.  We replaced a problematic Carryout with the X2.  David

David & Donna Driver, Class of 2010
2017 Ford F350 Platinum CC DRW 4x4
2011 MS 36RSSB3 w/Vanity Slide

We started with a Tailgater and a 211, the first trip we had spotty reception. When we got home I checked it against the antenna on the house and it had a lot less signal. We took the tailgater back and exchanged it for a X2 and the signal was almost as good as the house antenna.

We have since gotten a Trav'ler and use our Hopper in the 5th wheel.

2013 Newmar Dutchstar 4318

2019 F150 KR 4X4 

BlueOx 10K Tow Bar

Archived