Great Aftermarket Websight

Vegas Teacher

Hello,

Those of you with the Volvo's already who have tricked out your trucks have probably already seen this web sight but I just came across it:

http://www.raneystruckparts.com/Volvo/

No the prices are not as good as on Ebay or maybe Amazon but they sure have a lot of stuff and you can easily search by your truck type. My truck is a volvo so that is part of the address but all types of trucks are in this web sight.

Trying not to break the bank and upset the wife is a little bit difficult right now. As I said before my spending have been taken away and so have my credit cards. ( I kind of feel like a 15 year old grounded from taking the car out for my date on Friday night.) But she is not overly happy with me right now. Been pretty cold at home since I got back from Florida earlier this month. So I am learning how to fix a lot of my own stuff and do my own work.

I did not get an owners manual with my 780.

Can anybody tell me what the TEC light means when it comes up on my dashboard display?

Later,

Vegas Teacher

Cory Ossana

I don't know what the TEC light means but I do know what it's like to have your wife dislike the truck.  I have a Volvo 730 which Rodeane calls "The Bumba", pronounced boom bah.  Two years ago while crossing Montana she'd had her fill of the truck and had me stop in Billings at the Toyota dealer where she bought a year old Camry.  She now drives my Toyota 4Runner during our traveling months, giving us an excellent 4-wheel drive vehicle during our trips.  I was initially unhappy with driving separately, but now the advantage of having a capable off-highway horseless carriage with us has changed my mind and feelings.  She likes the 4Runner and having it along has added some great options to where we can poke our noses.

John McLaughlin

2010 Volvo 730, D13, I-shift, singled and decked

2014 Lifestyle 38' Fifth Wheel

Archived