58th Escapade?

The next Escapade will be held at the Missouri State Fairgrounds at Sedalia, MO. The dates are May 27 through June 1, with early arrivals begining on May 25 and final departure on June 2, 2018. Planning has already begun and staff positions will be filled in a few months, once the directors are given a few weeks to relax and recharge. While Bob & Molly set a very high standard in their years as directors, Jean & Duane have proven to be up to the task of continuing to build upon what the Pinner's did so you can look forward to more of the best from the past as well as exciting new features in the future! 

I would encourage everyone to start to plan now to attend the event and to be ready to register as soon as registration opens as full hookup sites always fill first and choices very quickly become limited. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/26/2017 at 7:12 AM, scouserl41 said:

I'm willing to do a painting class again this year if the craft area organizers would like to contact me. Unfortunately I don't have any contact info for them. http://banbrv.blogspot.com/2016/07/escapades.html

Brian

Brian, you can contact Ros Smith, clotheshound@yahoo.com, about crafts at Escapade.

• 5 months later...

Good news! There will be a painting class at Escapades May 29th 9.30am to 12 noon.

We will be painting in Acrylics, no experience necessary. All supplies will be provided. Cost $15 to cover supplies and hand outs.

FREE GIFT to all attendees.

And no you don't even have to be able to draw a straight line!

BnB

DSCF8922.jpg

2009 Monaco Cayman DP 38'

bnbrv.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the update! We are preparing to head that way this week and will leave home-base one week from today. I have not heard anything on the expected numbers but things are looking good. Sedalia has ample full hookup sites and dry camping so I know that there is still plenty of room. 

If you haven't done so, get signed up to attend now!

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Archived