walterc2

58th Escapade?

2 posts in this topic

We could not make Tucson this year, but I have heard that the 58th escapade is in Sedalia again?  Is this true, and are the dates set yet???

The next Escapade will be held at the Missouri State Fairgrounds at Sedalia, MO. The dates are May 27 through June 1, with early arrivals begining on May 25 and final departure on June 2, 2018. Planning has already begun and staff positions will be filled in a few months, once the directors are given a few weeks to relax and recharge. While Bob & Molly set a very high standard in their years as directors, Jean & Duane have proven to be up to the task of continuing to build upon what the Pinner's did so you can look forward to more of the best from the past as well as exciting new features in the future! 

I would encourage everyone to start to plan now to attend the event and to be ready to register as soon as registration opens as full hookup sites always fill first and choices very quickly become limited. 

Edited by Kirk Wood