What's in your toy hauler?

rickeieio

Being old and bald is a form of " get out of jail." Last time I got pulled over, I had my gear laying on the bike and my license in hand when the officer walked up. He said " I clocked you at 85 over 55." I said thank you sir, you know I was going faster than that. He let me off with a warning.;)

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

15 hours ago, rickeieio said:

Okay, so when and where, is our first rally?

With a little thought and research, it might be possible to find a place to meet that has good road riding potential, along with some off road trails for the dirty bunch.....

John

Southern Nevada

2008 Volvo 780, D13, I-Shift

2017 Keystone Fuzion 420 Toyhauler 

2017 Can-Am Maverick X3-RS

ALAKAZARCACODEFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMAMNMS
event.png

I am also a MC owner/rider. Have had many MCs over the years, but we are now down to one. The wife and I sold our R1s (her 04, my 01) a couple years ago but the bug keeps biting and I decided to buy an Aprilia Tuono. As someone who has had nothing but 4 cylinder bikes, a twin is completely different, but still a lot of fun. My back and wrists don't enjoy the forward lean the sport bikes are setup for. 

I would have to agree that CO is one of the best places to ride, but I am biased. I would be interested in a rally/gathering. 

2007 Volvo VNL 780 "Vlad"

2008 Dutchmen Grand Junction 34QRL

Colorado is one of our favorites too.  There are several places with decent RV parks and lots of good riding.

BTW, I just noticed our signatures are back.  Woo-Hoo!

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

I seem to be a bit late to the party but it looks like a good party.

My Toy Hauler is full of vintage dirt bikes (60-80s) most days but for more conventional riding we have a 650BMW and a CRF450X to blast around Colorado, Utah, Arkansas and even southern Missouri several times a year.  I would be considered one of the dirty ones and gave up the roads due to distracted drivers many years ago.  But not before logging several thousands of miles on various sport bike and sport tourers before returning to my roots.

I look forward to seeing what comes up as far as a rally - looks promising so far.

T2000 HDT Conversion

with Moto Garage

Archived