Nikola One and USXpress

SuiteSuccess

This may have been posted before but this is cool.  Look at HP, torque, and range.  About time for something like this.

http://www.usxpress.com/2017/02/16/2020-nikola-one/

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

That is impressive.

With the electric power, that truck would pull all the plates out of the cupboards when used to pull an rv, if you were not careful.

John

Southern Nevada

2008 Volvo 780, D13, I-Shift

2017 Keystone Fuzion 420 Toyhauler 

2017 Can-Am Maverick X3-RS

ALAKAZARCACODEFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMAMNMS
event.png

Carl, the Nicola One is an interesting concept and a cool truck.  Before I sent in my 1500 buck deposit, I went to their website and filled in their savings calculator.  The Nikola would save me minus 4700 bucks per month. Since negative savings play havoc with my budget, I decided not to send them a deposit. Of course, if I did everything I have ever dreamed of doing to my truck, the savings would have been less negative....but still not positive.  With all of that being said, If I had an extra 5k per month in my budget, you would get to see and drive one of these beasts.....MINE.....probably the only one in RV service.  Hey, it doesn't hurt to dream, does it ????                                       Charlie

Don't ever tell a soldier that he doesn't understand the cost of war.

Archived