PowerPlus Electric Levelers

bobs51

I have a 96 GeorgieBoy Cruisemaster Class A.. It has PowerPlus Electric Levelers.  I am not getting any power to my control panel. I do have an intermittent "jacks down" dash light. There is a PowerPlus Levelers website, but it's apparently dead.  No reponses to webform, email or phone. I need help with troubleshooting, wiring diagrams, etc. The neaset RV mechanic to me almost 200 mi away.  

Thanks

12 hours ago, bobs51 said:

Thanks.. I actually got a reply to an email I posted on the website.  They closed down but Mr Streeter sent me some diagrams, troubleshooting tips, etc.

I am impressed! At that time the Power Plus was standard on the Cruise Master with BigFoot levelers as an option. If the issue was mine, I'd get out a meter and start by checking the power to the control panel as that might not be in the Power Plus system but rather in the supply to the system. With my CM, I once had a similar problem with my BigFoot system that turned out to be a bad pin in the connector on the back of the connector to the control panel. A pin tool to take out that pin and solder it took care of the issue and it never returned. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Archived