3 posts in this topic

Colorado City, Arizona

Navigating Hope is a Christian organization that runs a thrift store in the Colorado City/Hildale, Utah area. This scenic and beautiful location sits close to Zion NP, Bryce Canyon & Grand Canyon.

We are looking for couples and individuals to work 2 to 2.5 days a week in the thrift store. Working hours are Thursday 10am-6pm, Friday 10am-6pm and sometimes Saturday 10am-2pm.

Full RV hook-ups (water,electric and sewer), WiFi access and free laundry for one week (7 days) in exchange for 20 hours/per week.

Typical duties include: opening and closing the thrift store, customer service, cashier in retail setting and light cleaning/dusting/vacuuming.

Qualifications include: exceptional customer service skills, ability to start up friendly conversations, cashier skills (knowledge of iPads and Four Square is helpful but not mandatory), people skills and a passion to bless and help others. Job is open and available for all of 2017, but volunteers can come in for one week or assist on a recurring basis. No set commitment length.

For more information on this area, the way God is moving in this town, or to apply, please call 760-717-7333 or email: info@navigatinghope.org

NH-Flyer.jpg

22 hours ago, Yarome said:

No offense to anyones belief system, but this posting is inappropriate. As a work in exchange for site and FHU's opportunity.. fine.

Just so that you know, I did some research on this and made contact with the person posting. It seems to me that it is a legitimate offering of an RV site. There is no prohibition of such groups seeking volunteers, so far as I am aware and and the posting does not promote any beliefs, only identifies it's self as such.

SOWERS ministry even has a BOF as does Christian Fellowship.