jeremiah cole

Volvo 780 - $29,000

22 posts in this topic

For Sale $29,000 – 2004 Volvo 780

535,000 miles.  450 HP Cummings engine.  No-clutch fully auto or, on the go, switch to hand clutch manual transmission. Bunk bed sleeping area.  Now configured for RV towing, but can be re-modified for commercial use.  Located in West Palm Beach area.

After ten fulltimer years in our ten-ton fiver, we decided to leave the trailer in Florida for our use in the winter, and spend summers in an Adironack cabin.  So we no longer need the truck.  I’ll miss it.

Call (six one seven) 549-7686 or email to:  jeremiah.coleatrcn.com

4 hours ago, jeremiah cole said:

For Sale $29,000 – 2004 Volvo 780

535,000 miles.  450 HP Cummings engine.  No-clutch fully auto or, on the go, switch to hand clutch manual transmission. Bunk bed sleeping area.  Now configured for RV towing, but can be re-modified for commercial use.  Located in West Palm Beach area.

After ten fulltimer years in our ten-ton fiver, we decided to leave the trailer in Florida for our use in the winter, and spend summers in an Adironack cabin.  So we no longer need the truck.  I’ll miss it.

Call (six one seven) 549-7686 or email to:  jeremiah.coleatrcn.com

Pics and some mechanical specs please.  With workstation? 

Kevsenzig@gmail.com

Count me on on the emails:  theav8rweb (at) yahoo.com

Edited by Av8r3400

Moisheh, following Escapees' advice, I spelled out "@" as "at".  (It's a way to prevent automated hacker programs from getting your email address.  I did a similar thing by spelling out my area code instead of displaying the actual numerals).

A space before and after would certainly have helped show that.  

jeremiah.cole at rcn.com   or   jeremiah.cole(at)rcn.com

You'll probably get 50 emails now...

If you want to send the pics to me at 'BlueLghtning' at gmail dot com or upload them to my SmugMug account and I'll host them here and share in this thread - Picture Upload Link

That should help everyone see the truck and cut down on the e-mail requests. 

Nope, not yet sold.  Sorry for the tardy response.  I've been out of action for the last few days.

For those wanting pictures, BlueLghtning has posted them for me on the HDT forum in the "Volvo 780 - $29,000" thread.

8 minutes ago, jeremiah cole said:

Nope, not yet sold.  Sorry for the tardy response.  I've been out of action for the last few days.

For those wanting pictures, BlueLghtning has posted them for me on the HDT forum in the "Volvo 780 - $29,000" thread.

I was wondering where my pics went. I'll go and copy my post here with the pics too. 

The rear of the truck is two bunk beds in fine condition.  There is no table, however.   The rear door opens directly onto the bottom bunk. It is lockable. It was put in for me as a dog entrance and used that way for over a year. Then we decided we wanted a car with us, so we got a station wagon which my wife drove while I drove the truck.  It was easier to put the dogs in the wagon than in the truck, so that's what we did thereafter.  The door was still useful, however. With the door opened, I could back the truck and hook up without any one spotting for me. I also used it when we wanted to carry anything sizeable inside the truck,  Lifting the object onto the rear platform and putting it in through the door was a lot easier than trying to fit something through the regular side doors.

I hope that helps.