Horrible, just horrible forum change

rbertalotto

2 hours ago, Rich&Sylvia said:

Phones and tablets are the present and future.  All forum type software has to adapt and be compatible with internet access technology.
We are quickly becoming dinosaurs, living on an island of antiquated technology, if we don't keep up.

And that has what to do with things like no signature lines?  Or polling ability?  Under the previous interation, there was a 'skin' for phones that worked rather well.  Now it all the same, with handy features either not turned on or gone.  And a lot of us use phones and tablets almost exclusively - so saying we are dinosaurs doesn't really help.

Barb & Dave O'Keeffe
2002 Alpine 36 MDDS (Figment II), 2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
Blog: http://www.barbanddave.net
SPK# 90761 FMCA #F337834

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just logged in for the first time since the change and was as surprised as everyone else. What caught my eye was a little box that asked if I wanted to receive notifications from rvnetwork. I changed it to "Not at this time" and continued. The very next screen asked if I wanted to receive notifications from rvnetwork. I said "not at this time" and continued. The next screen asked the same question and I clicked the X. I think that finally got rid of the box, at least for this thread.

On edit: Nope, didn't get rid of it entirely. As soon as I click another thread I get the same popup.

David Lininger, kb0zke
1993 Foretravel U300 40' (sold)
2022 Grand Design Reflection 315RLTS

Archived