Unscented cleaner

woman_who_sees

I have asthma and pulmonary fibrosis and am looking for a COMPLETELY unscented cleaner. Amazon has one called Better Life. Have you ever used this or do you know of a better one?

Bill (DH), Jan (DW), Sunshine (DBird), and Gila and Tacobelle (DCats)

2004 Winnebago Sightseer

"Folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be" (after a cup of coffee)

Not unscented and I don't know if it would bother you or not, but plain ole white vinegar and water is a wonderful cleaner and it is a natural antiseptic.

I have heard good things about this combination but the smell of vinegar bothers me....

Bill (DH), Jan (DW), Sunshine (DBird), and Gila and Tacobelle (DCats)

2004 Winnebago Sightseer

"Folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be" (after a cup of coffee)

Have you considered trying Norwex products? They sell a cleaning cloth made with microfiber that contains micro silver in the fabric. They say the cloth removes 99% of bacteria from a surface. They have no odor and can be washed with your laundry. They're expensive but I learned of them from a friend who has Alpha-1 Antitrypsin deficiency (a frequently under diagnosed genetic disorder that causes early onset emphysema and/or liver disease). It's absolutely essential that she avoid inhalation of chemicals, smoke, perfumes, etc. since it will cause damage to her lungs. She uses the Norwex products in her home and has been very pleased with them.

Here's a link for Norwex if you're interested in checking them out: <https://norwex.biz> I think that you can buy from their website if you don't know someone who is a rep.

If you would like more information on Alpha-1 Antitrypsin deficiency, here's a link: <https://www.alpha1.org/what-is-alpha1>.

I also use the Norwex cloths and think they work great. It keeps me from having to carry a bunch of different cleaning products and it means that my friend can visit without concern that she'll react to anything in my home.

Judy LeMosy

2007 New Horizons Summit 38' / 2001 610 Volvo with Smart Car on bed

I use white vinegar and hot water for many cleaning jobs, but if the smell of vinegar is an issue, try "20 Mule Team Borax"; it has a very faint odor (undetectable to some people) and is inexpensive, versatile, and effective. Follow the instructions on the box.

Archived