Track curtains with grommets

DuneElliot

I've Googled for hours trying to find curtains that will fit on a track divider between the bedroom and living area. I need to replace the curtain that hangs there but I can't seem to find a place online or locally that sells curtains with small grommets, like a shower curtain but thicker. Every search for "curtains with grommets" lands me in a place for curtains with large grommets to be used on a pole in a house.

Any place you can recommend or send me to that sells curtains with small grommets?

2007 Keystone Springdale 245 FWRLL-S (modified)

2000 F-250 7.3L SRW

Cody and Kye, border collie extraordinaires

Latest departure date: 10/1/2017

Find us at www.nomadicpawprints.wordpress.com

I'll try to get one either tonight or this weekend...we just got three inches of snow. I'm really just looking for something like a fabric shower curtain with grommets, but thicker.

2000 F-250 7.3L SRW

JoAnns sells small grommets or possibly a hardware or hobby store. JC Penny might have heavy duty curtains. Just do a search for curtains grommets are easy to put in.

Jim Spence

2000 Dodge 3500 1 ton QC 4x4 dually 5.9 diesel LB

BD exhaust brake, 6 spd manual trans

34CKTS Cedar Creek 5er, Trail-Air hitch

I'll try to get one either tonight or this weekend...we just got three inches of snow. I'm really just looking for something like a fabric shower curtain with grommets, but thicker.

Why not just get a couple of those fabric shower curtains and hang them both , as in double hung .

Goes around , comes around .

Why not just get a couple of those fabric shower curtains and hang them both , as in double hung .

That may be what I end up doing, but I'm hoping to find something that fits a little closer to my medieval theme. Maybe I'll just find a local tailor and see how much it would cost.

2000 F-250 7.3L SRW

Grommet tools make installation easy. Buy fabric you like, hem it to size, then install your own grommets. That's probably quicker than trying to find a finished product that suits your theme. My Mom was leather worker and she installed grommets in products she made so maybe you could hang something with fur.

Linda Sand

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

Grommet tools make installation easy. Buy fabric you like, hem it to size, then install your own grommets. That's probably quicker than trying to find a finished product that suits your theme. My Mom was leather worker and she installed grommets in products she made so maybe you could hang something with fur.

Linda Sand

Hem it?? Lol...I'm useless with sewing. I did find a fabric I like in the local Ben Franklin...just waiting to hear back from the lady who did the backing for my wall hanging.

2000 F-250 7.3L SRW

Hey just get regular LEVI material and forget hemming the frayed look will have you in style and when you wash your clothes you can throw curtains in to if needed. I should charge for my great advice ;)

Jim Spence

2000 Dodge 3500 1 ton QC 4x4 dually 5.9 diesel LB

BD exhaust brake, 6 spd manual trans

34CKTS Cedar Creek 5er, Trail-Air hitch

Hem it?? Lol...I'm useless with sewing. I did find a fabric I like in the local Ben Franklin...just waiting to hear back from the lady who did the backing for my wall hanging.

That sounds promising. Otherwise, if you own an iron you can get iron on hemming material. Then your challenge is cutting straight--also not one of my skills. :)

Linda Sand

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

Check Dryers RV. They sell all styles of draperies for RV

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Archived