Roadside Assistance - GS vs Coachnet vs Progressive

gypsydan

We've used GS for many years and have been fortunate to only use it once and with great results.  At our last renewal they offered a five year deal for considerably less per year than the 1 or 2 year plan.  We'll see in three years when that renews what their new offer will be.

I just checked my renewal rates for our Class C motorhome on the Coachnet website...it's $149, which is what we paid last year.  That's for the Premier Coach membership; the Premier Towable membership rate is $129 (per the website); the Basic membership is $79.

The only time we've used our Coachnet ERS was for a tow which was quickly handled.  We've also used Good Sam ERS in the past and had one tow and a tire change, all handled in a timely manner.  We've never used the ERS from our insurance company, but we don't pay extra for it, either.

LindaH
2014 Winnebago Aspect 27K
2011 Kia Soul

29 minutes ago, LindaH said:

I just checked my renewal rates for our Class C motorhome on the Coachnet website...it's $149, which is what we paid last year.  That's for the Premier Coach membership; the Premier Towable membership rate is $129 (per the website); the Basic membership is $79.

The only time we've used our Coachnet ERS was for a tow which was quickly handled.  We've also used Good Sam ERS in the past and had one tow and a tire change, all handled in a timely manner.  We've never used the ERS from our insurance company, but we don't pay extra for it, either.

That's different than the link I show above, which looks to be associated with Escapee's endorsement... head scratcher. :unsure:  Can you please include the link you used?

When deciding on an ERS plan, keep in mind that Coach-Net IS an ERS provider, while Good Sam currently offers a rebranded custom Allstate Motor Club plan. Companies like Ford's Truck Division for instance, contract with Coach-Net for their rebranded ERS plans.

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

17 hours ago, freestoneangler said:

That's different than the link I show above, which looks to be associated with Escapee's endorsement... head scratcher. :unsure:  Can you please include the link you used?

It wouldn't work for you because it was from my members-only site after logging into my account.

LindaH
2014 Winnebago Aspect 27K
2011 Kia Soul

23 hours ago, freestoneangler said:

He said it was a renewal of his existing coverage.  The links in this thread all go to new member sign ups. 

Av8r3400
2012 Volvo VNL 730 D13 iShift & 2021 Grand Design Momentum 397TH

TEq81qV.jpg

I'd rather die trying to live - Than live trying not to die.   -Leonard Perry

Archived