Penske Restoration of Blue Hilton

bobsallyh

dblr, you gave me a headache. I had been thinking about Bobby Allison in the Penske Cam 2 Mercury and completely forgot about Mark and the AMC Javelin.

Sorry about that, I even remember when he ran the road circuits, just not sure which class he was in.

2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB

2001 T2000 Kenworth

2009 Smart Passion

ET Junior hitch

I lived in the Allentown PA area for 40 years, Roger Penske and Lee Iacocca are local legends. Both attended Lehigh University. Penske started his truck leasing business by buying a small truck leasing firm with 3 locations, Allentown, Reading and Pottsville PA in 1965. One of the reasons he had to give up racing was because the insurance and banking concerns wouldn't loan him money if he continued to engage in risky hobbies. He later partnered with Hertz and later with GE Capital to grow Penske Truck Leasing into the world class concern it is today. Not to mention his Penske Automotive Group, the largest network of new car dealers in the country, traded on the NY stock exchange.

He truly is an American success story.

We haul Penske racing trailers, specifically the "Penske Racing Experience" units around occasionally. Sign up for a day or two and get turned loose in a race prepped Mustang or Camaro at a Nascar track. Don't forget to bring your checkbook....

Jeff Beyer temporarily retired from Trailer Transit
2000 Freightliner Argosy Cabover
2008 Work and Play 34FK
Homebase NW Indiana, no longer full time

Archived