780 to join soon

Vegas Teacher

Well it happened I am going to buy my 780 soon.

It happens to be in Florida, near Tampa Bay, It is orange, and owner operated. Babied by the owner. It is a 2010 Volvo 780 differential splitter and locker. ( probably said that wrong) D13 engine and a new Ishift transmission installed by Volvo. Owner is doing an oil change, rods and bearings job and is getting it detailed. He said it was clean but wants me to see it like it is a new truck. Or as new as it could be. I will fly in to Tampa with Vegas Flyer and we will road trip it back across country. The reason I said soon is because we both have work obligations. I won't be able to go get it until after March 6th so I am looking at the weekend of March the 10th.

I will post pictures when I get it back to Vegas.

Happy Valentines day,

Cory Ossana

P.S. it even has a C.B. in it.

Congratulations. Now once you get it you need to get it ready and head on over to the WCR in June to show it off. :)

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

So the truck is not a spring chicken it has 960k on it but it has had a few important maintenance things done to it. I have been told by a few with the upkeep that has been done along with the regular maintenance and oil changes it would be good for a million more miles. It is Crayola orange.

Now I want to customize it to the extreme so any advice on that is more than welcome. I am looking for a loud obnoxious air horn any suggestions. Also what have you done to trick out the inside. Has any body done any chrome work and yes I am saving tou build a bed to carry my two door jeep or toys.

It is the work station and bed combination so I can't wait to see it. I have seen others but it is not the same as it being yours.

Where and when is the west coast rally I would like to go to it.

It does not have an APU how difficult it is to add that after MarKettle?

Have any of you been to the big semi store on 44 outside of Joplin Missouri

Well that is about it

Later

Vegas teacher

Do a google search for "Chrome Shop Near Me"

I-80 Chrome shop is a fun place to stop at. As far as customizing, anything is possible..... how big is your wallet?

Here is a facebook link that is all about trucks, some issues that you will see, and customized trucks.

https://www.facebook.com/AmericanTruckss/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf

Spend some money on a good dash cam....

Alie & Jim + 8 paws

2017 DRV Memphis 

BART- 1998 Volvo 610

Lil'ole 6cyl Cummins

So the truck is not a spring chicken it has 960k on it but it has had a few important maintenance things done to it. I have been told by a few with the upkeep that has been done along with the regular maintenance and oil changes it would be good for a million more miles. It is Crayola orange.

Doing the bottom end at that point is a good idea.

Check out http://www.apucenter.com/ for a bunch of APUs. I'd price shop them and someone local as well.

2007 Volvo 780 Volvo D12D, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Archived