East Coast Rally Schedule

SuiteSuccess

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, JPL said:

Carl   I talked to my brother again tonight and they are trying to decide on dates and I hope to know in the next couple of days. Is it to late to order T's? Thanks   Pat

The Old Sailor

Yes.  The cutoff was March 10.  I had to get them to the printer so he could get to work.  May have a few extras at the rally though, so check with me.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

1 hour ago, GeorgiaHybrid said:

Carl,

The rally website has March 15th as the cutoff date for T Shirts, just saying....

Then again, we are all getting old, memory starts to go, your chest falls to your waist....

David, 

Copied and pasted from website:

"Shirt orders will only be available with registrations submitted prior to March 10, and will be handed out at check-in."

That was the statement with the order form, but I see on the intro page it says the 15th.  Just can't trust those website administrators:P.  Regardless the order form has been taken down and the order has already been turned in for printing.  Sorry for the mistake.  As above I may have a limited amount of over run available if anyone wants to ask at the rally.  Unfortunately we just can't buy a bunch of extras.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

1 hour ago, GeorgiaHybrid said:

Carl,

The rally website has March 15th as the cutoff date for T Shirts, just saying....

Then again, we are all getting old, memory starts to go, your chest falls to your waist....

Looks like that was up there on one of the posts reused from last year.  Just fixed it.

45' 2004 Showhauler -- VNL300, ISX, FreedomLine -- RVnerds.com -- where I've started to write about what I'm up to

Headlight and Fog Light Upgrades http://deepspacelighting.com

Archived