New Unlimited Data on Verizon

chirakawa

2 hours ago, BlueLghtning said:

Just as an FYI, the Per device is really per line. It sounds like you might have 3 devices or lines on your account with 2 smart phones and one mifi device if they are all on the same Verizon account? From Verizon's point of view, they don't care how many "devices" connect to the mifi jetpack, whether it's a PC, tablet, or even your phones on wifi, they are only measuring the overall usage by that single device or line on their system. It's been good to see that they aren't throttling anyone yet on the Mifi devices at 10gb and it seems even the network management isn't even being kicked in at 22gb, but it makes you wonder if they might start that soon. 

That does not appear to be what we are seeing

Helen and I are long timers ..08 F-350 Ford,LB,CC,6.4L,4X4, Dually,4:10 diff dragging around a 2013 Montana 3402 Big Sky

SKP 100137. North Ridgeville, Ohio in the summer, sort of and where ever it is warm in the winter.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, richfaa said:

That does not appear to be what we are seeing

I take that back. Verizon is listing 3 devices 1 MiFi and two smart phones. You are correct. They do list usage by device .We see 22G + on the mifi, 4.36 on one smart phone and 6.36 on the other smart phone

Helen and I are long timers ..08 F-350 Ford,LB,CC,6.4L,4X4, Dually,4:10 diff dragging around a 2013 Montana 3402 Big Sky

SKP 100137. North Ridgeville, Ohio in the summer, sort of and where ever it is warm in the winter.

Checking on the Verizon Unlimited plan now have 37 G total with 28 G on the Wifi device .Speed testing indicated throttling this morning here near Disneyworld but a check just now shows back to normal... That is what we see.

39.8 Gig total on the unlimited plan 26.3 gig on the WiFi device we had throttling one morning last week here near Disney World it  has  been clear except for that. Thus far the plan will work for us.

Archived