Bruce H

What have you done to your MH today?

33 posts in this topic

Two days ago, had a Winegard Traveler installed on our 2005 Mountainaire at the Bluebonnet Ridge RV Park in Terrell, TX.  Custom Entertainment did the install and did a great job.  Total cost was better than expected.  DW likes the new setup.  Now she can watch "her shows" from an overnight at a rest area.  Me, it just easier and DW happy.  Life is good.  Oh, my work was to "pay the man".

9 hours ago, Pat & Pete said:

Simply explain to her that the door to endless square footage is just a few feet away and that there are more stores than anyone needs with whatever extra stuff she might desire . ;)

We have friends who consider thrift stores as storage closets. Buy what you need for now and donate what you no longer need. Works well for special occasion clothes, too, if you don't wear an odd size. We used to have a landlady who attended lots of formal events; she'd go buy a new-to-her dress for each event.

Linda Sand

Need to replace the front tires as they are 7 years old and not looking good. I will probbabley use the FMCA Continental tire discount program.

Bill

Getting the last things loaded,Checking oil, tire pressures,rad.fluid level, leveling jack fluid level,and I see the Wiper blades need to be replaced. Glad I noticed that the end of copilots blade has started to pull loose. I have Rain-X, but sure is a big area to put on. I know it's worth it so guess I'll do that while changing wiper blades.Better get busy, Gonna be a hot one in Okla today.

Changed Wiper blades and noticed spray nozzle for washer fluid is broken. anyone know where I can get a new one? 2002 Holiday Rambler Endevaor.

On 7/20/2017 at 6:59 PM, Sugord said:

Changed Wiper blades and noticed spray nozzle for washer fluid is broken. anyone know where I can get a new one? 2002 Holiday Rambler Endevaor.

The majority of parts used on a MH are automobile/truck parts, remove the remaining nozzle and visit your local Carquest or NAPA parts store and request they find a match. For instance, my headlamps are from a 1997 Ford.

On 7/20/2017 at 5:59 PM, Sugord said:

TYVM I had not even thought of that. I tried the parts store here but we live in a very small town(pop5000}. The Guy just looked at broken part and shook his head, so I super glued it back together. Maybe it will hold until I find a new one.

Taking all of the advice I get here and putting it to use. Haven't found washer sprayer yet but did find new head lights and parking lights to replace the ones that have turned yellow on RV now. Was able to replace both head lights and both parking lights for a little over $100.00.Found out they were the same as used on a Ford Explorer. Who would of thunk. LOL. I'll be able to see at night now.