What have you done to your MH today?

Bruce H

2 hours ago, sandsys said:

Good for you! Wish we all had your capabilities.

Linda Sand

Thanks , Linda . :)

I'm sure we all do have what I'm capable of , inside . ( Maybe that didn't sound just right  . LOL ) 

Just have to not be afraid of the supposed unknown . Kinda like full timing in an RV . Just do it . ;)

Goes around , comes around .

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Pat & Pete said:

Thanks , Linda . :)

I'm sure we all do have what I'm capable of , inside . ( Maybe that didn't sound just right  . LOL ) 

Just have to not be afraid of the supposed unknown . Kinda like full timing in an RV . Just do it . ;)

That sounded fine. If only we had your sewing machine. Mine won't hem up jeans so I doubt it would sew an awning.

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

18 hours ago, pethier said:

Started ripping out the carpet. I hate staples. 

Been there; done that. Pace yourself when it's time to pull those staples. You don't want a repetitive stress injury. Trust me on that one.

Linda Sand (with a permanent partial disability.)

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

• 3 months later...

Long tail with wide swing,Not a good combo for cornering or backing into sloping drive.Solved the driveway prob today, Bought a 9,000 lb caster and had a friend weld it to trailer ball holder that slides into receiver hitch. Set it up so it would hit driveway about 1/2" before tail skid hit. Now can back into drive without waking the people up 2 blocks down the street. Works GREAT

Archived