US Mobile$9

theeyres

Does anybody have feedback about US Mobile? https://www.usmobile.com/ It sounds like a great deal for people like me who use the phone very seldom while at home but extensively on the road. $9 a month for minimal usage but can bump it up and down at will. You can tether your phone and buy more or less of phone, texting or data depending on your need. Also there is a 30 day guarantee and no contract. I did a search here and couldn't find any reference to it.

I just ordered the sim to give it a try.

2007 Arctic Fox 32.5 rls for full-timing, now sold.

2014 Sunnybrook Sunset Creek 267rl for the local campgrounds now that we are off the road
2007 Silverado 2500 diesel

Loving Green Valley, AZ (just South of Tucson)

Well i never heard of them, but did a search an found out If your just a phone user (making call's an that's it) might be a good plan for ya. I didn't look up there coverage map. so can not comment on that part of it. It sort of boarders something like consumer cellular .

2000 Itasca Horizon DP (Got Total During Irma). 

Vice President of Charlotte County Defenders LE MC

http://charlotte.defenderslemc.com/

Didn't realize it was a MVNO of T Mobile but I checked all the places we usually go including our two month summer journey and they seemed to have good coverage so guess we'll find out.

2014 Sunnybrook Sunset Creek 267rl for the local campgrounds now that we are off the road

Got the sim today and a couple interesting comments. I needed TracFone to release my number so I could use it. Called them three times and each time I kept pressing the buttons to get a live person and when the last message said Press 5 to get an operator, I would do so and it would just take me all the way back to the first message! I called US Mobile two times trying to deal with this and each time I immediately got a live person with no buttons to push other than English or Spanish! Finally got the number transferred by US Mobile doing some experimenting with their transfer form. Great customer service for them; horrible customer service for TracFone.

Archived