Itasca Ellipse 42 QD

Twotoes

I'm looking at a slightly used 2015 Itasca Ellipse 42 QD with less than 6,000 miles. The dealer is asking $239,998. Not sure if this is firm or negotiable. Going to look at it tomorrow. Anyone have any first hand experience with this make or model. I believe it is made by Winnabego. Your comments good or bad will be greatly appreciated. I believe they sold new at MSRP around low 400's.

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

NADA average is $270,000 and low retail is 224,000. Condition is what you need to check on. NADA is just a guide through.

Winnebago has lots of on-line info for owners = wiring diagrams, plumbing diagrams, and more on their web site.

See HERE

Some people recommend that you can get a good idea of prices from HERE

Clay(WA5NMR), Lee(Wife), Katie & Kelli (cats)
Full timed for eleven years in our 2004 Winnebago Sightseer 35N Workhorse chassis. Snowbirds for 1 year. Now settled down in western CO.
Honda Accord toad.

This is the same as the Winnebago Tour. As Clay says, that's a pretty good price especially considering the low mileage. You may be able to negotiate an additional 5-10% off since the latest trend is a shorter/smaller rig.

Only a personal opinion and doesn't speak to quality of build or anything else: We looked at the Tour during our shopping and while impressed with the rig I did have misgivings about the full body slide so took a pass on it. Again, that's just a personal thing based only on a gut feeling, no bad experience or otherwise.

Berkshire XL 40QL

Camphosting and touring

Archived