2017 West Coast Rally - Caldwell Idaho

MrSeas

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, MrSeas said:

Welcome aboard........looking forward to meeting the pups.....and their human caregivers!  What type of RV do you have?

PM sent

I did not answer part of the question, I currently have a 23.5 foot fleetwood pioneer, bumper tow that I will be using for the next 3 years with the Semi. I saved for 3 years to buy the semi, and now I need to do a bed on it to haul a vehicle, so the Rock star 45 foot fifth wheel is coming but it will be a while for me to save and get it. I don't like doing loans unless I have to. Now we will not be the youngest or prettiest girl at the dance but we will at least make it to the dance. Oh my trailer got into hail about 3 years ago while going through the eastern part of Wyoming on I -80. Not only is she old she is a little bit beat up in front.

10 hours ago, Vegas Teacher said:

I did not answer part of the question, I currently have a 23.5 foot fleetwood pioneer, bumper tow that I will be using for the next 3 years with the Semi. I saved for 3 years to buy the semi, and now I need to do a bed on it to haul a vehicle, so the Rock star 45 foot fifth wheel is coming but it will be a while for me to save and get it. I don't like doing loans unless I have to. Now we will not be the youngest or prettiest girl at the dance but we will at least make it to the dance. Oh my trailer got into hail about 3 years ago while going through the eastern part of Wyoming on I -80. Not only is she old she is a little bit beat up in front.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Last rally I was at my truck was covered in mud and bugs and looked pretty rough compared to most. They let me hang out so it really is a great crowd. You can always surgically enhance beauty down the road ?

Im a little old and beat up to but wife keeps putting up with me.  Just a fyi I went to this rally last and had a lot of fun going to mis this years rally do to work  but any way any of you guys that need there rig washed there is a couple of options  maybe  Mr seas might  know who they are there was a company that came and washed trucks at campground . and there is a truck wash near the interstate about a mile or two away that will wash it buy hand they did a great job on my rig .Got it all cleaned up for the dance. have fun in Caldwell.

Sitting in Crossville,TN at the ECR and man is it raining. We arrived a week early for a little R&R and it has rained everyday so far, hopefully this will end soon. We will be leaving here on the 29th and start making our way slowly South then West to the WCR, can't wait to see ID and WA state we have never been to ether. 

2016 Western Star 5700xe (Pathfinder) DD15 555hp

w/12 speed automatic 3:05 diffs

2005 Newmar Mountain Aire 38RLPK

2 Great Danes

• 2 weeks later...

Well folks time for an update on the rally......

24 registered with one "maybe"!

Agenda is set but is always subject to change!

For those that are interested please make sure you signed up for the "painting class" that is being offered.

T-shirt order goes in Friday May 5th.  Everyone should have gotten an email with the info.  If you haven't yet responded please do so, that's my way off knowing the emails are working. I use the emails to keep folks up to date on rally stuff. 

Any questions or concerns drop me a PM or email.

Looking forward to another great event!

Scott

wcrhdt@gmail.com

Looking forward to seeing everyone.  Sounds like it is going to be a good crowd this year.

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

9 hours ago, Alie&Jim's Carrilite said:

And me as another "Maybe".  I'll know tomorrow if I can swing thru or not.

Hopefully you can make it.  The more the merrier.

2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)

event.png    

We will be there from the 13th thru the 20th. Retired and full timing we have a little more time than you poor working people. See y'all there.

Brad 

Brad and Jacolyn
Tucker the Wonder dog and Brynn the Norfolk Terrier
2009 Smart "Joy"
2004 VNL630 "Vonda the Volvo"
2008 Hitch Hiker 35 CK Champagne Edition
VED12 465 HP, Freedomline, 3.73 ratio, WB 218"
Fulltiming and loving it.

Just a little reminder........

May 15th is our cut-off date for our "reserved sites". Sites are still available so please get your reservations in.  You can still register for the rally after this date but site availability is not guaranteed.

So it looks like we have 23 confirmed, with 2 "maybe's"!

Remember to sign up for the painting class if your interested.

T-Shirts are ordered and the price will be $ 17 each, payable at the rally.

If you have any questions or concerns please drop me a line at wcrhdt@gmail.com.

Looking forward to a great turnout!

Scott

All right.  I'm thinking I might try to get there early as well, but haven't worked out the final schedule for my trip yet.

event.png    

22 hours ago, Alie&Jim's Carrilite said:

#24 has made his reservation..... At last!

Arriving on the 14th, leave on the 20th.

Jacolyn was be happy to hear that you are going to make it. She said something about fruit salad.

Brad

Brad and Jacolyn
Tucker the Wonder dog and Brynn the Norfolk Terrier
2009 Smart "Joy"
2004 VNL630 "Vonda the Volvo"
2008 Hitch Hiker 35 CK Champagne Edition
VED12 465 HP, Freedomline, 3.73 ratio, WB 218"
Fulltiming and loving it.

Archived