2 ingredient Creamy Broccoli

lockie.sailer@gmail.com

The last recipe I posted was a two ingredient dessert, so let's switch gears this time with a two ingredient side dish.

This one is very easy and easily customized.

For starters, use 3 1/2 cups broccoli and boil, steam, roast or grill it; however you like your broccoli best. Then choose your favorite hummus... I like either garlic or spicy, but this is what your taste buds prefer.

Now toss the warm florets in with the hummus which will coat the broccoli like a sauce and either eat warm or chill it for later.

Actually, I like raw broccoli, so if you want it super simple, you don't have to cook at all. Ha ha.

Now that you've tried it with broccoli, experiment with hummus as a "sauce" or spread with other vegetables or even breads.

SKP hugs,

Lockie

"Some hae meat and cannae eat. Some nae meat but want it. We hae meat and we can eat and sae the Lord be thankit." Old Scottish blessing

use 3 1/2 cups broccoli and boil, steam, roast or grill it; however you like your broccoli best. Then choose your favorite hummus... I like either garlic or spicy, but this is what your taste buds prefer.

Now toss the warm florets in with the hummus which will coat the broccoli like a sauce and either eat warm or chill it for later.

I sent this to our daughter. She loves hummus and is trying to eat more vegetables. Keep them coming Lockie.

Linda Sand

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

• 1 year later...

Archived