2 ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge

lockie.sailer@gmail.com

Are you looking for a super easy, last minute dessert or gift that only takes two ingredients to make?

And to make it even more appealing, it can be made in a couple of minutes in the microwave.

All you need is 16 oz. of peanut butter (creamy or crunchy, depending on your preference) and a 16 oz. can of white frosting (not the whipped kind). Put both ingredients into a microwave safe container and microwave for one minute, stir, then microwave again for one minute. Depending on the strength of your microwave, it only takes two or three minutes until it is creamy and mixed completely. Then pour into a casserole dish (8x8 or 9x11 are fine) that has been lightly sprayed with cooking spray or buttered, if you prefer. Now on top of mine I sprinkled just a handful of chocolate chips, but you could use crushed candy canes, nuts, or leave it plain. Then chill it in the refrigerator for a couple of hours and slice.

There you go... ready for gifting or enjoying yourself!

Have a wonderful holiday season!

Hugs,

Lockie

Hey Linda!

I haven't tried it with any of the other butters, but now you have me thinking of all the other possibilities too because I don't know why it wouldn't work. Got me to thinking of using almond butter with a sprinkling of coconut on top. Mmm mmm! If you try any of the other butters before I do, let me know how it turns out!

And your question has made me wonder how it would taste with chocolate frosting instead of white... oh my, the possibilities!

Oh my gracious, Linda! How great does that sound? Yes, I think the only limit is our imaginations.

Hi, Carolaow! You're welcome and that's what I was looking for... something good and simple that doesn't take a commercial kitchen to make. And that fit the bill. Now I may have to hide it or my youngest is going to eat it all before lunch. :D

I haven't tried it (yet) with chocolate frosting, but I think that will be my next experiment because I love the peanut butter/chocolate combination. If you try it first, please let me know how it goes!

Archived