Xscapers

Luciano

I'm a member of Escapees RV club and am interested in camping out for next years Coachella, Art and Music Festival. I saw something on the Xscaper's Web site about it, but it only showed the dates. There is no contact information or more information on the festival. Can someone point me in the right directions, or just email me and tell me how I can sign up for this? Thank you. strobers@gmail.com

Luciano

I would rather live like a lion for a day, than live like a sheep for one hundred years.

I'm a member of Escapees RV club and am interested in camping out for next years Coachella, Art and Music Festival. I saw something on the Xscaper's Web site about it, but it only showed the dates. There is no contact information or more information on the festival. Can someone point me in the right directions, or just email me and tell me how I can sign up for this? Thank you. strobers@gmail.com

Luciano

Coachella Convergence 2017

April 13 – 17, 2017

We are extremely excited to announce that the Xscapers will be converging in Indio, CA, April 2017! This event will be centered around the annual Coachella Music & Arts Festival for those who want to park with us and attend the event over the weekend.

This will be a unique opportunity for those who want to see what the festival is all about or for those who have been before and want to experience it again alongside activities with their fellow Xscapers! Inside the gates you will find live music, art exhibits, shopping opportunities, games/activities and a variety of food and beer options.

Between the music festivities, we will plan to hold some evening social get-togethers where time permits. We hope you will join us for an exciting weekend full of fun and friendship.

For more information about Coachella, visit: https://www.coachella.com/home/

Coachella tickets will go back on sale in January of 2017.

Parking & Pricing

For Coachella we will be parking at Emerald Desert RV Resort, which is about 7 miles away from the festival. The campground offers unlimited shuttle service to and from the event for $75.00. We were only able to secure 15 sites for group parking since this is such a desired location so please make your reservations as soon as possible if you would like to park with us.

The pricing for registration will be $300.00 (this does not include admission to Coachella). This fee includes 4 nights of parking at a discounted rate to Emerald Desert RV Resort and a commemorative Coachella Convergence T-shirt.

The rate is for 2 people per rig and there is a $10.00/night fee for additional people. There is also a $3.00/night charge for pets. If you have any additional fees, please be sure to pay them during the registration process.

*If the group parking has filled up and there is still availability in the campground, please go ahead and make your reservation directly through them and we will do our best to get you parked as close as possible to the group!

Reserve your campground spot today by calling Escapees headquarters at: 1-888-757-2582

To reserve your shuttle pass, please call Emerald Desert RV Resort at: 1-877-624-4140

Archived