Yellowbook Epic Fail

BigTexRex

I just received the latest local (Wichita Falls, TX) addition of Yellowbook that has cover photo that's an epic fail. The photo, that's supposed to represent Sheppard AFB, TX and the United States Air Force, is a Russian fighter aircraft--a Su-30 (Flanker). Someone didn't do their homework. The photo was taken from Shutterstock by a Malaysian photographer. The Malaysian Air Force has Russian fighter aircraft.

Rex & Karen

Libre y pobre en La Casa Rodante

Nothing in this world is prettier than an A-10, with her sexy, sultry voice singing, "BBRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTT!"

Especially to the ground-pounders they are supporting...

75d4d71d38bc39fde8b41894f7f683dc.jpg

Av8r3400
2012 Volvo VNL 730 D13 iShift & 2021 Grand Design Momentum 397TH

TEq81qV.jpg

I'd rather die trying to live - Than live trying not to die.   -Leonard Perry

Nothing in this world is prettier than an A-10, with her sexy, sultry voice singing, "BBRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTT!"

Especially to the ground-pounders they are supporting...

75d4d71d38bc39fde8b41894f7f683dc.jpg

AMEN!

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

I just received the latest local (Wichita Falls, TX) addition of Yellowbook that has cover photo that's an epic fail.

I'm impressed that any one actually even looks at the Yellowbook cover or any where else in/on it. I've tried opting out of delivery and yet they still deliver it, so it is just one more thing for the landfill.

SignatureNewest.jpg.a1bc8322b0862056fd28e25d5b1458db.jpg

I'm impressed that any one actually even looks at the Yellowbook cover or any where else in/on it. I've tried opting out of delivery and yet they still deliver it, so it is just one more thing for the landfill.

Recycle not land field. This way you get it next year on old recycled paper.

Ron
US Army retired
2010 Tiffin Phaeton 40QTH
2016 Ford F150 XLT

Recycle not land field. This way you get it next year on old recycled paper.

One would think, but our recycling service specifically says "No phone books". They also say I can't put paper I have already shredded (which I routinely do with stuff with personal information) in the recycle bin. Go figure.

SignatureNewest.jpg.a1bc8322b0862056fd28e25d5b1458db.jpg

Archived