weBoost Drive 4G-X

Yarome

Um. I just noticed a massive price drop on the 4G-X.. down to about $409! Are they dumping these pending a newer model introduction or are they just dumping the mini antenna packages in favor of the more expensive package with the new Trucker??

The new trucker you can pick up for around $65 so still cheaper buying separately than the new $499 4G-X trucker bundle... PLUS you get a backup mini in the process.

Am I reading this right?? Anyone have any insider info on the massive price drop?

Oh and look at the spring loaded trucker.

That's the one I was looking at. Pretty nifty!

I must have missed it last month. I've had one in my wish list since August and didn't notice the price drop from $479.99 to $409 until a couple of days ago. Right now.. B&H is listing at the $479.99. Guess I better grab one while I can.

The amazon price drop only lasted a day or so. If you ask B&H to pricematch now, I think they would. I heard about the original price drop from rv mobile Internet (Chris and Cherie).

Also, set up a camelcamelcamel alert for anything amazon u are watching. I was notified about the 4g-x price drop a few hrs agof, I had forgotten to take the search down after I bought mine.... :-)

Prices are constantly fluctuating on weBoost gear... we see them drop regularly and return to regular pricing. I wouldn't take it as any sign of anything other than perhaps gearing up for Black Friday.

Cherie & Chris (and Kiki *meow*) / Personal Blog: Technomadia.com
Technomads (technology enabled nomads) since 2006

Our Nomadic Fleet:
RVs:
Zephyr: 1961 GM 4106 bus conversion / Blooper: 2020.5 Winnebago Travato GL Boat: Y-Not: 1999 Bayliner 4788

Hosts of the Mobile Internet Resource Center
Mobile Internet Information for RVers, Cruisers & Nomads
Proud to be recognized as Escapee's Commercial Partners #773 / Escapees RVOU Instructors

Archived