Computer Settings Problem? Or Something Else Going On?

Capt Joe

Have an irritating thing going on with a Windows 10 computer.

When I open a web page, the page opens fine but after it opens, it will shift up, or sometimes down, about 3 lines. It is really frustrating when you are attempting to click on a link and just as you click, the link jumps and strange things happen. The best thing is that you just miss clicking the link but quite often you manage to click on a different link and sometimes an advertisement jumps up and you wind up looking at a different web site that you don't want to look at.

I am hoping that there is simply a setting I have missed that allows this to happen.... or something else is happening.

Oh yeah, it is happening on multiple sites ranging from medical drug plan site, physician portals, to Escapees and many more.... actually I can't remember one off hand that doesn't do it.

Any help, suggestions, etc. will be greatly appreciated.

Capt Joe

P.S. Same thing is happening with my e-mail..... Windows Live Mail.

Capt Joe

2004 Winnebago Brave 32v on WH20 Chassis w/8.1L and Allison

Is it a toshiba . they do have a glitch something like that. unless your using a reg mouse. My wife's an few of my clients have same glitch, if they hold there finger on mouse pad for a few extra seconds, the page jumps. Using a reg mouse gets rid of that.

2000 Itasca Horizon DP (Got Total During Irma). 

Vice President of Charlotte County Defenders LE MC

http://charlotte.defenderslemc.com/

Archived