Smart Car Bed

autoshift

Looking for a shop to do the chassis extension & build the Smart car bed.
I checked the Resource Guide but it seems it has not been updated recently as Henry is still listed as being in New Hampshire.
We are located in the Philadelphia area.
Can anyone recommend a shop on the east coast?

Any interest in an Alaska trip? My guy, as well as Gregg's shop, can do remote work. Plan a couple days at my guys' shop to drop the deck on, bolt it down, and connect all wiring. Drive away with a completed rig.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

Look up member NTPA Announcer on this forum by entering in search box above right. Send him a pm. He had his bed built in Ohio.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Link in Sig line, but Star Fabrication, near Grande Prairie. The only limit is your imagination. They are used to dealing with e-mailed SolidWorks drawings, and the guys with the stinger in-hand have an eye for aesthetics too. If it don't look right to them, they'll send a couple alternatives via e-mail.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

Archived