Newbie 5ver gear requirements

lockmup68

Was looking around and my google-fu is not coming through for me today. Is there a list somewhere about all the gear you should have with your 5ver? Such as leveling blocks, extra hose, extra section of black water drain hose, 30 to 50 amp adapter, etc? Want to make sure I'm not forgetting anything....

Thanks,

Shannon

2003 International Eagle 9200i, Cummins ISX, Freedomline

2007 Teton Scottsdale XT4

There are numerous "needs and have-to-have" lists and checklists for RVs all over the internet. If you don't find one here, check the "search" function at the Forest River Forums sight. I know there's quite a few lists there.

2015 Forest River Rockwood Signature Series Ultra Lite 8289WS w/ Diamond Pkg.

2014 RAM CTD 6.7 Tradesman 4WD Crew Cab Long Bed  😀

Honda eu2200i generators

Daisy May, the Golden Doodle Wonderdog

RV.net has several lists in the beginning rv section. Look at the Stickie's- most asked questions.

In all honesty, Walmart has the basics you need. Camping World has the stuff you want, and Amazon has the stuff you didn't know you needed until you found it!

Alie & Jim + 8 paws

2017 DRV Memphis 

BART- 1998 Volvo 610

Lil'ole 6cyl Cummins

• 4 weeks later...

One of the first things we used for our needs list is a pen and pad. Start writing down what you think you need. Then make another list as you go to pick up the other things that you need as you use it. Still keep a pad and pen in our truck and trailer. Always looking to add to the list, now it is mostly want and not need.

2007 Volvo VNL 780 "Vlad"

2008 Dutchmen Grand Junction 34QRL

Archived