WHAT IS THE WEEK LIKE

CRHOPE

We are registered for the boot camp and rally. I have gotten information about the boot camp (classes,etc.),but what is the rest of the week like? I see pics of music and other things. I know they have vendors. But what other things happen - do they have additional seminars during the day? I have read my info escapees sent me and they said there is a sample agenda of what happens during the week. I have not been able to locate it on the website. Does anyone have an agenda from a previous rally they can send me (teacherofhope@aol.com) or lead me in the right direction to find one on line?

Thank you!

Claudia and Rich

New full timers from Texas now in rainy Oregon for a few months to be with our only granddaughter from our only child and great son-in-law (they are "one and done"

CLAUDIA AND RICH

While I do have a paper copy of the schedule from the Essex Junction Escapade, I don't know of any still posted on the internet. The schedule, a list of presenters, list of vendors and several other things will become available well ahead but most are not absolute at this time for next March.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Claudia and Rich,

There will be so much going on you won't have time to do it all!

http://banbrv.blogspot.com/2016_07_01_archive.html

There are almost continuous seminars from 8am to 4p, opening and closing ceremonies, crafts, happy hours hosted by vendors, chapters, BOF's. There will be entertainment every evening, talent shows, chili cook offs. It just goes on and on.

I'd get to "The row" early on and look for the "Boomers" table and sign up with them. They are a fun and active crowd so there is bound to be a party going on with them somewhere.

Pretty soon you'll have a bunch of new friends and a whole host of new ideas.

In between you can visit the vendor area and the Chapter tables on the Row.

If you have any time left (Unlikely) you an go to the craft area and see all the amazing things there.

Have fun

BnB

2009 Monaco Cayman DP 38'

bnbrv.blogspot.com/

Nice pictures and write-up at the link!

There will be so much going on you won't have time to do it all!

Very well said. I'll also suggest that you attend the first attendee session that takes place on the first morning as it will help to grasp all that will be helpful to you and you will meet more of our first time visitors. As great as the seminars, entertainment and other events are, to us the very best part of this gathering is the social happenings that take place in the campgrounds. Let those that you meet know that you've not been to Escapade before and accept invitations to join in as much as possible. Making new friends and seeing old friends are what we enjoy most about this annual event.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Hi Claudia and Rich,

Later this week, please check the Escapade website again for a Sample of the seminar schedule. We are posting the seminar schedule we had in Vermont. This is just to give you an idea of the type of seminars we have during Escapades.

Thanks so much for the question! Along with the seminars there are many other events going on, much more than I can simply email you. I promise you won't get bored!

Duane & Jean Mathes

Escapade Directors

Archived