Winegard Trav'ler and Genie HR44 - "SWM Not Detected"

Dick, Not doubting your word but our two week old Winegard Trav'ler does have a separate SWM power supply. I know because I just finished installing it. Based on the info on Winegard's website, http://www.winegard.com/travler/travler-tech-specs , the SWM power inserter is included with the dish for DirecTV. Chuck

I just got a new Genie and the power inserter (SWM brick) is now internal to the latest generation Genie boxes.

2017 KZ Durango Gold 381REF, 8K morRYDE IS, Disc brakes, 17.5" Hi Spec Aluminum Wheels w Goodyear G114 H rated tires

2016 F350 King Ranch DRW, 3.73, 4x4, Super Duty Crew Cab, 6.7L Powerstroke Diesel.

26,760 CGVW

I just got a new Genie and the power inserter (SWM brick) is now internal to the latest generation Genie boxes.

That's great to hear for those using the Genie, but doesn't change the fact that the Winegard Trav'ler for DirecTV comes with a SWM power supply when you buy it and it must be used for all other receivers. Not everyone will use the Genie. Chuck

58dd65872f8a7_ReducedRVandCar.jpg.cf7b626fb3b5b05ebc20cb05195193a2.jpg

Chuck and Susan      1999 Fleetwood Bounder 34            Triton V10 on Ford Chassis

Archived