• partner 80 +
    • partner 70 - 79
    • partner 60 - 69
    • partner 50 - 59
    • partner 40 - 49
    • partner 30 - 39
    • partner 20 - 29
    • partner under 20

I'm going to try and keep this so that nobody has to admit to their age if that bothers them, but I'll be first and admit to mine, and Pam says it is OK for hers as well. I just turned 74 and she is some 15 months older than I. :)

That in the open, if you don't mind it would be nice to get some feel for where we all are as I think that we are starting to see more of our younger, still working members which is in my view, a very good thing! The poll doesn't have a lot of options, so we will only allow two votes for the person posting as there is no other way to put in a spouse. I considered making it 5 year increments but only 10 choices are allowed. While this isn't scientific, if we all play along and try to keep things accurate, it should give us some feel for how old/young we really are.

Thank you for playing!

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

61 an 53. been rv'ing for 4 yrs now. an biggest regret should of done it alot sooner. altho back in the tent days , i enjoyed it as much, but living in south now. i wouldn't even think of sleeping in a tent. i need my AC.

2000 Itasca Horizon DP (Got Total During Irma). 

Vice President of Charlotte County Defenders LE MC

http://charlotte.defenderslemc.com/

Yay, I am first to the 30-40 bracket, and my DW is the youngest so far!!! :-) Though most who know me will say I act 1/2 my age, so there is that.

I've been active on this forum since 2012, wonder what it'll be like in 50 years......

wonder what the RV's would look like an have in them. "driverless" rv's. lol that would take the fun out of it.

2000 Itasca Horizon DP (Got Total During Irma). 

Vice President of Charlotte County Defenders LE MC

http://charlotte.defenderslemc.com/

Yay, I am first to the 30-40 bracket, and my DW is the youngest so far!!! :-) Though most who know me will say I act 1/2 my age, so there is that.

I've been active on this forum since 2012, wonder what it'll be like in 50 years......

Great to have your input! I suspect that there are others who hang out with the X-scapers but don't spend much time here. Wish that there were a way to bridge the gap but I do understand the reason for the other group as I can remember when I would have been a part of it. It sometimes isn't easy to get comfortable in a group that is mostly folks of your parents age! Our RVing kids rarely come here either, even though I work on them.

On the RV in 50 years, it can be interesting to visit some of the retro RV groups and see the restored RVs from 50 years ago. While the comfort and technology have changed a great deal, the basics are still pretty similar. I see that same thing in the market for tents. That might just make a good topic for another thread, if you are inclined to start one.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Archived