monthly stay parks in Colorado and Oregon

harley-dave

Good morning everyone. I'm planning next summer and am looking for a couple of good parks to stay for a month each. We also need a park that would allow us to store the trailer that we carry the Harley's on. We would like a recommendation for around Durango, Bayfield, or Pagosa Springs Colorado. Also would like a suggestion for a RV park someplace south of Portland, for another month stay. We want to use as a base to see as much as we can both the coast and inland on the Harleys. Doesn't need to be really close to Portland but close enough to be easy to visit when desired. Health issues prohibit staying on the coast. Any suggestions? Thanks for any and all suggestions.

Dave

We have stayed at Olde Stone Village RV Park in McMinnville, Oregon, 3 times in the last 3 years. It is one of the nicest and cleanest parks we have stayed at. We don't stay at high end $60-$100 a night parks so I am not comparing to those. The price at Olde Stone Village is reasonable as well.

The down side to the McMinnville area is that it is not an easy drive to Portland. Of course it is not an easy drive to Portland from anywhere!!!

There are not a lot of RV parks in the Portland area. I think there are a couple of nice RV Parks east of Portland.

Al & Sharon
2006 Winnebago Journey 36G 
2020 Chevy Colorado Toad
San Antonio, TX

http://downtheroadaroundthebend.blogspot.com/

We have stayed at Olde Stone Village RV Park in McMinnville, Oregon, 3 times in the last 3 years. It is one of the nicest and cleanest parks we have stayed at. We don't stay at high end $60-$100 a night parks so I am not comparing to those. The price at Olde Stone Village is reasonable as well.

The down side to the McMinnville area is that it is not an easy drive to Portland. Of course it is not an easy drive to Portland from anywhere!!!

There are not a lot of RV parks in the Portland area. I think there are a couple of nice RV Parks east of Portland.

Thanks Al. I just discovered this one today by accident. Looks nice and not to expensive for us either.

Dave

• 1 month later...

Another suggestion might be Pheasant Ridge in Wilsonville. Nice park, very close to a Costco and Camping World. They're about ten minutes south of Portland and just off I-5. I think they're in the $40 per night category, not sure about their monthly. Here's their website: www.pheasantridge.com.

Jim

Jim, Deb and the Pups, Cassie and Pepper

2007 40' Tiffin Allegro Bus QDP

Another suggestion might be Pheasant Ridge in Wilsonville. Nice park, very close to a Costco and Camping World. They're about ten minutes south of Portland and just off I-5. I think they're in the $40 per night category, not sure about their monthly. Here's their website: www.pheasantridge.com.

Jim

Thanks I'll check on it! Dave

We've been to Pheasant Ridge in Wilsonville. I wouldn't go again.

Barb

Yep, with so many new places to go, no reason to go to the same place twice.

Everybody wanna hear the truth, but everybody tell a lie.  Everybody wanna go to Heaven, but nobody want to die.  Albert King

For Colorado, we like Sundance RV Park in Cortez. You can look out the door at Mesa Verde NP. It is within driving distance for a day trip to Telluride, Durango, Silverton, Ouray and various other places.

http://sundancervpark.com/

Newt

X2 on the Sundance RV Park. Also the ride to Telluride is among the great Colorful Colorado

I will mention that Cortez is near many places of Indian Heritage. I don't know whether the Mountain Ute's still give tours but they have

given private tours in the past of the south side of Mesa Verde.

Clay

Clay & Marcie Too old to play in the snow

Diesel pusher and previously 2 FW and small Class C

Archived