Photo on signature

Glenn, Sounds like your photo may be either too big or not an allowed format, it looks to be using the standard "insewrt image" tool so the rules for it down in the about the forums section should apply.

Short answer, standard type, .jpg or .png are allowed and it must come from a source that doesn't tag anything on the URL after the extension.

-----------------

Darryl&Rita, You can turn off any signatures that you find to be a problem, or turn them all off. Either at the right margin of the signature or with a lot more work, in your profile.

First rule of computer consulting:

Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day.

Sell a customer a Windows computer and you'll eat for a lifetime.

• 1 month later...

I have not found an "INSEWRT IMAGE" tool. I am going to my settings and open signature. Copy and paste image. It is a .jpg and 640X92 size. Form does not apply it. Help please.

2003 Teton Grand Freedom towed with 2006 Freightliner Century 120 across the beautiful USA welding pipe.https://photos.app.goo.gl/O32ZjgzSzgK7LAyt1

Go to settings, on the left, select signature. Scroll down, there's a screen similar to the posting window. All the same controls are there.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

There is no "INSEWRT IMAGE" there on mine. There is a photo insert but it is for an url. Image is on desktop, sized for forum. Typed in path and no image comes on screen. This should be simple but I'm not having any luck.

2003 Teton Grand Freedom towed with 2006 Freightliner Century 120 across the beautiful USA welding pipe.https://photos.app.goo.gl/O32ZjgzSzgK7LAyt1

Ok, the email came through as a JPEG. That's 1 less thing to worry about. Which button are you using on PB?

By this, I mean on the right side of the screen, which "Share" button?

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

Archived